To create a schedule, first, click on the “Schedule” tab under “Team Management” Then click on the plus icon that appears whenever hovering over an employees block.
Once the “+” icon is clicked, the user would have the ability to:
- Set a name for the shift by clicking on the” Shift Name Box”
- Set the start and end time by using the dropdown menus at different times (numbers are able to be typed in as well)
- Add any standard break times for the shift at hand, if applicable, by clicking on the blue “Add Break” button.
- Save the shift as a template that can be used to quickly create schedules of the same criteria in the future by clicking on the “Save as template” checkbox
- If there are already shift templates created, they would be able to be selected in the “Template” dropdown menu.
- If there is a specific job that would need to be worked during this shift, it would be able to be selected in the “Jobs” dropdown menu
- Adding a color to the shift can be useful in creating differentiation between the different shift in the schedule layout.
- To save time in creating a week or mores schedule, the ability to have a shift repeat fort as long as needed is provided when the “Repeat” icon is clicked.